Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
v1.4.3 Version 1.4.3Release v1.4.3
v1.5.2 Version 1.5.2Release v1.5.2
v1.4.2 Version 1.4.2Release v1.4.2
v1.5.1 Version 1.5.1Release v1.5.1
v1.5.0 Version 1.5.0Release v1.5.0
- Teachers from PMS OAuth provider now have to select a school on login. For every different school a different medal account is created.
- A sign up page can be enabled by setting the crate feature
- A contest can now have a message above the tasks. It is set by the
messagekey in its YAML file.
- Task grades are now transmitted from task to platform as relative percentages instead of absolute points.
- A contest can now consist of zero tasks.
- Color of challenge section on index page is now a bit brighter and more orange.
- Issue tracker is linked in footer for teachers and version number is shown. (Except for people with no cookie set yet … for reasons!)
- Password login can now be enabled in config.
- A German manual explains the usage of the platform for housekeepers.
v1.4.1 Version 1.4.1Release v1.4.1
v1.4.0 Version 1.4.0Release v1.4.0
- Template 'jwinf': Make mobile friendly
- Admin interface: Export contests
- Admin interface: Delete participations, users and groups
- Show own participations in profile page
- Hide database passwords in logs in release builds
- Update user data on OAuth login
- Set admin status according to OAuth information
- Deploy documentation
- Can generate code coverage now
- Make sessions last 12 hours instead of 90 minutes
- Ask users on Oauth login for their user data (grade) on first login or 60 days after last activity
v1.3.2 Version 1.3.2Release v1.3.2
v1.3.1 Version 1.3.1Release v1.3.1
v1.3.0 Version 1.3.0Release v1.3.0
v1.2.0 Version 1.2.0Release v1.2.0
v1.1.2 Version 1.1.2Release v1.1.2
v1.1.1 Version 1.1.1Release v1.1.1
v1.1.0 Version 1.1.0Release v1.1.0
- Add challenges: contests that require a login even if they do not have a time limit, displayed in their own category
- Autostart contests without timelimit only when they are running and the grade is matching
- Contest overview of all contest shows hidden contests and challenges
- Show participation statistics on
v1.0.1 Version 1.0.1Release v1.0.1
v1.0.0 Version 1.0.0Release v1.0.0
This version was used for the Jugendwettbewerb Informatik 2020 round 2.
- Contests without timelimit start automatically
- Add timers "Contest starts in …", "Contest ends in …"
- No longer crashes if no password is found in database
- Refactoring and code cleanup
- Students are ordered by grade in teacher contest results
- Teachers can start contests regardless of age group
- Template tweaks
v0.92 Version 0.92Release v0.92
v0.91 Version 0.91Release v0.91
v0.9 Version 0.9Release v0.9